Not just a blog, from March 1st Positive Incline is a multi-client management consultancy :–)
- IT/product development process design, organisation, operation and improvement
- Kanban, Lean, Agile development
- The design and implementation of business process and quality improvement initiatives
My biases will be familiar to regular readers:
- Speed, flow
- Transparency, visualisation
- Observation, evidence, feedback loops
- Continuous learning & relentless improvement
- Customer focus (getting right behind the sources of demand)
- Sound project/process economics
I come from a development background (I still love programming); a former development manager, product manager and leader of change initiatives.
My job is to help you understand your organisation’s systems more deeply (not just conceptually, but how they really behave in practice) and to help find both improvements and ways to keep them improving for the longer term. Look elsewhere if you want an off-the-shelf solution laden with jargon or lots of acronyms!